798 ft/lbs out of a 4.3L...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm missing where he listed it as having the 798 ft/lbs?
" Last dyno test was running revised, will have it dynanometor tested again for more recent scores and upload images based upon results."
He took it down, it used to say "last dynoed at 302hp and 798ft/lbs"

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Could be he forgot the decimals. More like 30.2 hp & 79.8 ft.lbs o' torque.
Hey, I have two trucks with these engines & from my exp., these ^^^ #'s are probably closer to reality!
Whatya say the 'revised' dyno results don't get posted.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could be he forgot the decimals. More like 30.2 hp & 79.8 ft.lbs o' torque.
Hey, I have two trucks with these engines & from my exp., these ^^^ #'s are probably closer to reality!
Whatya say the 'revised' dyno results don't get posted.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
This just keeps getting better.

It has a lien against it.
It's registered with FEMA as being from a storm area.
The seller has an F/B score of 94.4. Pretty low, for ebay.

I think the power claims are due to the hood scoops.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
How can he have a clean title in hand if it has a lien against it.............interesting.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Guy is probably 16 years old. I like 4.3s, real potential and don't suck stock, but this is hilarious.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
am92 check out this website you will be laughing for a while http://kalecoauto.com/

Holy crap I've been laughing at this. The "Engine Oil Bypass Kit" sounds great! Oil is expensive, so why ruin it by sending it through your engine? And their "Lowering Kit" is just amazing. And their AWD kit would make a great alternative to our SAS. Just can't ... turn ...

And believe it or not there actually used to be a product sold like it. Back in the 70s there was a thing called "Wheel winch" that had ads in Motor Trend(my Dad passed down about 10 thousand old car magazines and I love reading them). Essentially they were big hub caps that bolted onto your wheel and had a rope tied to them. You take one end of the rope and attach it to a tree or something, then hit the throttle pedal.

Edit- I found the ad.

You must be registered for see images