77Concours's 1977 Nova SS Tribute Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice looking nova man.

Thank you! It certainly has been a winding road with it. Whenever it was getting performance stuff done and I had to drive my mom's car to school everyone in the parking lot wondered where I was because they couldn't hear me coming.

towman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes my 442 is green with a factory ram air hood with white stripes, when do they start the crise in at silver spring dinner?

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes my 442 is green with a factory ram air hood with white stripes, when do they start the crise in at silver spring dinner?

That's the one I've seen around. Here's the Blue Moon Cruisers calendar of events: http://www.bluemooncruisers.com/bmc_HOT.htm#CruiseSched
I'm not a member nor do you have to be to attend the cruise ins.

Nice build man! That a sick looking car! And btw... i love that license plate!!!!

Thank you! The license plate took a lot of time to convince my parents. But it was the best $20 spent for the car!

monical

Reaction score
Nice build and the car seems so charming. Really attractive

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I dont care for this particular bodystyle of the nova but your car looks awesome

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice build and the car seems so charming. Really attractive

Thanks! It actually runs better than my truck haha

I dont care for this particular bodystyle of the nova but your car looks awesome

Thanks! A lot of people have yet to show interest in the late 70's "big bumper" cars. Everyone thinks of Cordoba's or even Impala's when they think of the late 70's but keep in mind this was considered an "economy" car back then. I originally planned to look at a '73 but I began to think about a Nova like my dad restored and drove. I did almost buy a 1978 Nova 4 door with a factory 4 speed. But I wanted the "sportiness" of a coupe.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks! It actually runs better than my truck haha

Thanks! A lot of people have yet to show interest in the late 70's "big bumper" cars. Everyone thinks of Cordoba's or even Impala's when they think of the late 70's but keep in mind this was considered an "economy" car back then. I originally planned to look at a '73 but I began to think about a Nova like my dad restored and drove. I did almost buy a 1978 Nova 4 door with a factory 4 speed. But I wanted the "sportiness" of a coupe.

Actually i like a some late 70s cars, i had a 78 malibu and would like to get another, also the 77 cutlass has grown on me

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Awesome, I had a 74 for awhile, thing was loud! novas are the bomb
You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Washed the Nova about 2 days ago for a viewing of a close family friend that committed suicide unexpectedly. He was one of the first people I drove in the car and he loved it. There was a monthly cruise in today at a local diner so I drove there after work. Wasn't too impressed because there was so much new age stuff. Since I don't have a picture of the HIDs I took some tonight for a Nova forum I'm on so I'll post one here.

You must be registered for see images attach