77Concours's 1977 Nova SS Tribute Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats!! I saw the car there, but nobody was around it. My kid took 2nd in the modified Monte Carlo class. I took home a busted windshield!

Never been there before, but from what I was told the show did go downhill. Not really impressed, but it could have been because of the windshield issue.

Thanks! Tell your son congrats as well. I couldn't even vote for Monte Carlos.....sorry to hear about your windshield too. I should have asked if you were going this year! Yeah, was with my friend and his family because they had a pop up canopy. I brought mine, but the canvas roof wasn't in the bag lol. I was with the car at some points of the day.

You gotta come down for the truck show, it phenomenal.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Will do! No problem with the windshield. That's an easy fix compared to having the body repaired and repainted.

When I saw the car, I thought to myself. Damn, I should of said something to him so we could have met up.

If My buddy with a 85 C10 is going, I might tag along with him.