73-87 frame and/or cab free or dirt cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to build me a 73-87 truck but was wondering if anyone had or knew or like a dirt cheap or free frame or cab? 2wd or 4wd long or short doesn't matter much I'll make it what I want, would rather a short frame, and 2wd but short frame 4x4 is good too, or long frame I can cut it down.

I'm in wv though

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea but if they cared about anything they'd rather see it saved then scrapped.

everyone wants a fortune for em anyways. I'll probably just stick with my 88 and build it up more the way I want, got alot of stuff to do on it now anways.

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
Yea but if these people in this country cared about anything BUT THEMSELVES !!!! they would buy american products and we wouldn't be in this mess with the ecomony. I best shut up now !!

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
that's a 4x4 frame, just FYI, if you get a 4x4 frame, and swap 2wd front suspension in it, the rear mounts are 2" taller. you'll either need to swap the leaf spring hangers to 2wd versions, or lower the rear 2"

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yah if you find any free ones let me know haha that'd be great