6inch lift with 36s or 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I'm running toyo 37's with just the cepek, and towering them at that. Not even close to rubbing. It's also superior in quality to RCX. I've had this lift on my truck since 04'. It is hands down without question THE best.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the rcx right now I wouldnt worry about its quality its a great made kit, but im gonna have to go with these guys id go cepek in a heartbeat if I was doing it again. Trust me when I say you can only get 6 inches outta the rcx mabye 6.5 but your not gonna like your angles.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the rcx right now I wouldnt worry about its quality its a great made kit, but im gonna have to go with these guys id go cepek in a heartbeat if I was doing it again. Trust me when I say you can only get 6 inches outta the rcx mabye 6.5 but your not gonna like your angles.

Exactly. Where as you can get 8" full drop "comfortably" with the DC. I don't mean to talk it up and seem disrespecting to the RCX at all that is one LEGIT lift but I just think for the money, for your goals, and for your overall happiness...Dick cepek ftw. Lift kit is something you gotta want to get right the first time.