$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Coming along nicely! You have the plastic lug nuts for those caps? That and the correct style nuts (they have a ridge on them IIRC) is what holds the caps on the wheels. Same type they used on the PY0s.
Yes I have a ton of them, I took them out of the center caps so I could clean them. I have 2 sets of the actual lug nuts, not counting the set already on the truck.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes I have a ton of them, I took them out of the center caps so I could clean them. I have 2 sets of the actual lug nuts, not counting the set already on the truck.
Cool! I was gonna offer you the 2 dozen I have for cheap if you needed them. Much cheaper to ship them than wheels!

frito-bandito

Reaction score
One of the wheels with the center cap just sitting on it. I’d rather have the GMC centers, and found some on Amazon, but I’m at the point where I’m scared to buy something in case my wife has already bought it for Christmas (I shared my Amazon wish list with her lol)

You must be registered for see images attach

HerpDerp1919

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the wheels with the center cap just sitting on it. I’d rather have the GMC centers, and found some on Amazon, but I’m at the point where I’m scared to buy something in case my wife has already bought it for Christmas (I shared my Amazon wish list with her lol)

If you want the GMC ones, I have four that you can have for the cost of shipping. Was gonna toss em on marketplace but id rather see someone on here get some use out of em

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

Wow! Those probably didn't look that nice and sparkling on the truck they came on when new. Great job!

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Wow! Those probably didn't look that nice and sparkling on the truck they came on when new. Great job!

Wheels look great!

Thank you!!! They still need a little more elbow grease, but they cleaned up a lot compared to the thick dust that was on them from sitting up.

I searched all over for these wheels locally, and wound up finding a 3 year old ad on Offer Up / Letgo. I messaged him and to my surprise, he actually still had them!

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Took it for a decent drive today, replacing the thermostat and allowing the engine to actually get to operating temperature really woke this thing up. It’s honestly a day and night difference above 45mph.

I took a few random pics when I got home. Just to kinda document this stage of the build, since once the wheels and cab lights are installed, it’ll never look like this again.