6 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clevelandZ71

Reaction score
Can u run 37 inch tires with just a 6 inch lift help me out I need to know Thank you

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha demanding much? What a lift do you have?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I ran 37's on crank and body lift. If u plan on turning sharp and going offroad it's going to rub. Because now I has a 6" lift and 35's and they will rub if I hit a big enough bump off road.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tucked 37s under my RCSB with only a 6 inch lift. But like stated above, you'll have to cut quite a bit to clear or they will rub.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes! i have the tuff country lift and 37" hummer tires, only issue i ever had was if you beat it hard off road, and have wheel cut, it will kiss the bumper and corners. but that is really working it off road. other than that, nothing hits...ever.

clevelandZ71

Reaction score
Thanks yall I think I'm going with 37s I'll post pics when I get it done

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 6" RCX lift, and a winch bumper in the front, I make 35's look tiny. if you have a narrow front bumper or are willing to trim the stock one, you can run 37's. I have no sway bar and cant touch a 35'" anywhere in the fender when fully flexed and turned.