6" +3" on 37" toyos and 20x12 Fuel wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will get some new pics up alot has changed on it since then. Painted to match (topper), added more lights, redesigned rack mounting to the topper. Raised and leveled truck 2 inches.

awesome look forward to seeing it! you should make a build thread if ya havent already!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
we finally got around to take a few pics...
You must be registered for see images attach

When I'm 85 I'll prolly have something like this! This rig is paw-paw truck on steroids LOL. I like it.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lift looks good. Now it's time to start cleaning up the overall look of the truck. Get a nice set of TYC headlights, maybe paint the grill or upgrade to a 94+ grill, and maybe get some 95+ mirrors. Oh, and demold!

looked at this again, truck needs a cut and buff BAD, it looks like its semigloss in addition to the above. There is just something about this truck tho that I like alot

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did that to mine. I made my own roof rack and added lights still a work in progress. Next is the lift (if the wife goes for it..lol).

I find it easier to buy the parts first. Then tell her you thought it'd be no big deal cause she's the best wife ever lol.