6" +3" on 37" toyos and 20x12 Fuel wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigredz

Reaction score
Im in the process of building a 1990 chevy 1500 for a customer and thought Id post some pics of it. The truck is in decent shape and has a 350 with a 5speed behind it. We are going to be installing a host of nice mods that should really make this truck stand out. First on the list is a 6" RCX lift, followed by a 3" body lift to make room for black 20x12 fuel Hostage wheels wrapped in 37" Toyos. Will also be adding Bushwacker pocket flares, longtube headers, flowmaster duals, and replacing all the suspension parts with Moog replacements. We are almost finished with the front suspension now and Ill post more pics later.

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I wouldn't do the flares... This is a cepek with 20x12s and 36s. It just looks awkward to me.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I wouldn't do the flares... This is a cepek with 20x12s and 36s. It just looks awkward to me.

I agree. I don't like the pocket flares anyway. If they were OE flares they would look much better.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like cutout flares to me which means they are way bigger then reg. pocket style flares.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
had me liking the list up until pocket flares. OE or none.

Bigredz

Reaction score

Those are cutout flares, not the same as pocket flares. Those look horrible

Bigredz

Reaction score
we took sunday and Monday off, but we finished the suspension lift today. Were going to put the body lift on tomorrow, but I found out today that the wheels and tires wont be here until next week.