6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I don't know yet. I wanna fix it up. But then again I have 6 vehicles in the yard! I'll probably just let it sit around for a little bit. After I get my ccsb squared away I'll decide what to do. I'm not gonna sell it right off. Nobody wants to give anything for a stock Burb. Guess I could put some black wheels on it and ask 10 grand for it! Lol!
lol getcha one of them 6'' body lifts and some worn out 35s then zip screw some light bars to it, and cut the muffler off and boom, insta $10,000 lol.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
So the weather today was s****y! Got off work early and went by my buddy's junkyard. I had no intentions of buying anything, just loafing! I happened to look out and see a 99 Denali was on his tear down lift! He just got it in yesterday! Well you know me. I wanted first dibs! He let me pilfer through it first. I scored another fog light switch, another complete console (including the rear cup holder), the unobtainum 3 hole bezel for the switches, and a few assorted pigtails. All for $45!
You must be registered for see images attach
(That seat switch is in there)
I did a little whittling on the bezel and this is what I came up with!
Two fog light switches. Gonna use one for the bumper lights and I'm gonna have to put some other lights somewhere for the other! I noticed the Denali had the slave CD player and the 6 disc changer. How would one go about hooking this up. Was gonna just put a cubby hole where my slave is now. But if I can hook them both up that would be awesome! Anybody done this?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
So the weather today was s****y! Got off work early and went by my buddy's junkyard. I had no intentions of buying anything, just loafing! I happened to look out and see a 99 Denali was on his tear down lift! He just got it in yesterday! Well you know me. I wanted first dibs! He let me pilfer through it first. I scored another fog light switch, another complete console (including the rear cup holder), the unobtainum 3 hole bezel for the switches, and a few assorted pigtails. All for $45!
(That seat switch is in there)
I did a little whittling on the bezel and this is what I came up with!
Two fog light switches. Gonna use one for the bumper lights and I'm gonna have to put some other lights somewhere for the other! I noticed the Denali had the slave CD player and the 6 disc changer. How would one go about hooking this up. Was gonna just put a cubby hole where my slave is now. But if I can hook them both up that would be awesome! Anybody done this?

That's exactly what I want to do with my two fog light switches; I'm planning on mounting two small LED cubed behind my grille when I upgrade my lighting, and hopefully I'll be able to use of the switches for that, and the other for the diesel bumper fogs.
I can't believe you found the three hole bezel, I've searched every Caddy and Denali in the junkyards I've been too and I've never seen one, I was just planning on cutting up a couple of stock bezels and rigging something together.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
That's exactly what I want to do with my two fog light switches; I'm planning on mounting two small LED cubed behind my grille when I upgrade my lighting, and hopefully I'll be able to use of the switches for that, and the other for the diesel bumper fogs.
I can't believe you found the three hole bezel, I've searched every Caddy and Denali in the junkyards I've been too and I've never seen one, I was just planning on cutting up a couple of stock bezels and rigging something together.
Just goes to show you! When you want something forget about it! Then you'll surely come across it! My truck wasn't even on my mind when I stopped! Took me about 10 mins (and 1 band-aid, ouch!) to get the fog switch to fit in the upper hole. Wasnt too bad!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
So I went back and visited that Denali again today along with a 99 GMC Jimmy, and a 02 2500hd. I scored the wood grain door switches, the 120mph cluster, and a DIC for $60. I also picked up a HD front end for my 01 Burb build! http://www.gmt400.com/threads/my-gmt800-burb-build.40823/
One day I'm gonna get all this stuff where it belongs!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind getting some pictures of the exhaust system on the crew cab that would be greatly appreciated, and I don't know if the gmt800 shifter bothers you sticking up like that but if you get a shifter out of an 02 astro van the shifter is the same as the gmt400s and it has a tow/haul button on it.

Between that and the front knuckles those things are a well kept secret.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
It helps that I'm close friends with the owner of the main one I go too! I did the LS swap in his 65 Impala!
My friends dad owns the one i usually go to, but he usually doesnt get anything good, just the stuff people get tired of duct taping together. Hes got some cool old cars out there though.