6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm so doing the tow/haul light! Just ordered a module! Gonna see what options are available in my cluster for the light to go in.
I programed mine with a 9v battery before I installed it in my truck. The link worked and I like his idea of putting a diode before the pcm

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm returning the 6" lift next week. I think I'm gonna use that $ to buy hp tuners. I wanna learn how to tune. Then I can throw a cam or some forced induction at this thing!
Much disappointment I was so looking forward to seeing this thing lifted.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Finally getting around to painting this console! Picked up some SEM medium gray today. It's pretty freakin close to factory! In the process of cleaning the old dye off of it now! Easy Off oven cleaner and purple power seem to be doing a good job of dissolving it without hurting the plastic! Plus I found the ideal candidate for my tow/ haul light! The little red led between the cup holders! Not gonna be using it for anything else! I was proud of myself for thinking of this one! Lol! Not in there at the moment, but you get the idea!
You must be registered for see images attach
Post more pics the further I get along!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I couldn't take it anymore! Had to wash the hooptys last night! Then it rained this morning! :33:
Got my money back for the lift and ordered HP Tuners VCM Pro Suite this morning! I have done tons of LS swaps for other people, but have never been able to do the programming myself! Hopefully I can study this and do all my own from now on! Gonna practice on mine first. Maybe a cam or some forced induction could find its way into Odessa! That's what I named the ccsb! Maybe wake that weak turd of a 4.8 in Ol Blue up a little bit!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Bought the wifey s new car yesterday! 06 Honda Odyssey.
So I inherited this! 01 1500 4x4 Burb.
Im getting vehicle poor around here! I ordered my chrome diesel bumper last night. Hopefully get it on this week! Almost got the console ready to go! I need a small amp to run the sub in it. 3-400 watt, anybody got one?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well guys I haven't accomplished anything lately! Work has been crazy! Then 3 boys in the evening! Anyway somebody in brown uniform left these items at my house today!
I hope to get the bumper on this weekend! I have everything else ready to go in it! Opened the HP Tuners box and was kinda disappointed! You'd think for $650 you would get more! Just paying for the software I guess!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
whatcha gonna do with the suburban?
I don't know yet. I wanna fix it up. But then again I have 6 vehicles in the yard! I'll probably just let it sit around for a little bit. After I get my ccsb squared away I'll decide what to do. I'm not gonna sell it right off. Nobody wants to give anything for a stock Burb. Guess I could put some black wheels on it and ask 10 grand for it! Lol!