5 or 6 speed auto transmission Conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Actually, I failed Math. Took a while to understand it's significance! I find it fascinating, now!

Wow. There is nothing irrational about pie though. Pie + ice cream is a completely rational equation.

PIE = Perfect Individual Excellence!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not sureif anyone else said this, I didn't read through the whole thread... but im thinking the price you pay to change your tranny to more gears, is probably not worth it if you look at the amount it cost you in gas. In order to save all the fuel driving with the swap down, it would probably take you a few years to match up to the price of the tranny. If you save 20$ per month on fuel, and paid 1500$ for a tranny it would take you about 75 months, or 6.25 years to get your moneys worth.

unless its preference at the end of the day, it might not be worth touching the tranny ... Just my 2 cents!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
If I go higher gears, that whole rearend is coming out for a little 14 bolt action.....guess ill go ahead and throw that on the long list of things I wanna get done.

Actually, I failed Math. Took a while to understand it's significance! I find it fascinating, now!

I didn't fail, but I did take the lowest possible math classes required to graduate, and now 1 of the jobs I really want require a High levels Of Math knowledge (Trigonometry Geometry and advanced Algebra.)

So a year through community college and im at Intermediate Algebra, Probably another year of kicking my self as the A-hole in the back of the class in highschool telling my teacher "were never gonna use this crap!" :suicide:

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The A-hole in the back of the class in highschool telling my teacher "we're never gonna use this crap!" :suicide:

Yea! That was me, too! Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. I got all that. That was easy. Common sense.
But Algebra? Didn't matter if the answer was right or wrong. It was the procedure that was important. But to my way of thinking, if the answer was wrong, then the procedure had to be wrong, too!