5 lug 14 bolt sf from a 1990 454ss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
hopefully you sell it! It's a shame it's sitting there all lonely, haha- looks super nice and I'm sure it works super nice too

Thanks, it would be nice to get it sold and put the money towards parts to bag my truck. The only reason for selling it because I want to shorten my rear end and did not want to cut up the SS rear, I bought a 9 inch and have started working on it.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Then dont post here. I think hes asking a fair price given the fact he took the time to clean it up and change the gear oil to get it ready for use.

Thanks, I've had plenty of tire kickers!!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
bump for the weekend. It's still on ebay as well, third try!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
another weekend bump ttt!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might be interested gotta talk to my dad. We are putting 383 stroker with 450 hp and I don't think the 10 bolt will like it

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just let me know, someone over on FSC called today and he asked for my address to send payment to but I still have to get him a freight quote to Florida.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, do you have the link to ebay I couldn't find it. My dad wants to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.