454ss Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when I read the line ** hold until Wednesday** I was thinking they would sell in a day or 2 at that price.

rodg1984

Reaction score
Yea I figured they wouldn't last long. Oh well, I'm not heartbroken, just save my money for some other time.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found my set on Craigslist last year and I had to drive almost 2 hours down to Virginia to get them.
Definetly worth the $125 I paid for the set.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
454 SS wheels and Chevy Sport Wheels basically are the same to me as far as looks. I've heard that the 454SS wheels are 15x8 and the Chevy Sport Wheels are 15x7 but I've never personally measured nor do I know if the size difference is true or there is a difference between the 2 other than the center caps.

Common misconception. I'm pretty positive the actual SS wheels are still 7" wide.

Either way, $150 is a very good price on those. I paid $200 about 8 years ago for a set.

Last edited:

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a swap meet the other day and scored a set for $150...I wasnt even planning on going and a buddy convinced me. Now Im glad I did and it was worth the hour drive now I gotta find centers tho