454ss wheels, widen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Dev, where you saying you got someone around your end that can do it? If so... it may not be to bad to have you get it done for me, and shipped to the boarder... itll be cheaper for me to cross the boarder and pick them up...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hes Like an hour from me its the guy om 454ss I work closes to marcus's work though so idk message me Im sure we can work something out. the guy is actually about an hour and half or hour and 1/2 from me

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
well for the imperfection set i posted pictures of above id seperate them no problem! but my decent set of 4 i dont have pictured i dont want to seperate them.

This is the guy to buy from! The set on my truck came from him. Straight up honest dude! :) Highly recommended!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
This is the guy to buy from! The set on my truck came from him. Straight up honest dude! :) Highly recommended!
really... hell ive sold about a dozen sets over the years i forget who i sell to.LOL o wait was yours the ones your folks drove down to get? hell wish i had folks like yours to do road trips for me.LOL

Lol! That looks my collection. Only prob though, 3 of mine are bent.
These wheels have a tendency to do that.

hell i havent had one bent yet from all the rims ive bought and sold! of course i dont buy them off wrecks that have actually hit the wheels themselves or the ones that have been pushed around by the huge fork lifts they use!
o wait i have bought 2 that had the outter edge lips bent but those where just cosmetic bends.
this one cracked rim is the first ive seen cracked. hell i thought it was just dirty till i cleaned and polished them up. didnt notice it till after i dried it off and looked close.
might as well picture up the other decent set i got for the 200.

You must be registered for see images attach

first small imperfection in the rim kinda like a bb size spot. not bad but if i see marks i point them out the best i can.

and another rim has a mark on the outter edge like a small curb bump or something.

same rim with the tiny mark on the top right if you look close.

and dev 20 for the spoted chrome one? sure. or just buy both ;) for you 30bucks for both spotted and crack. both still perfect for spare tires ;)
hell ive been on a roll sellin parts this week im almost out of parts to sell. :( but sure is nice having money to spend again! finally get to buy the tires for the front of my truck now! getting them put on tomorrow after work. i cannt wait! no more slipping on sharp turns in my driveway. mine now are dam near balled upfront. i was going to just move them around, new rear tires to the front and just slap on studded tires on rear but hell ill still need them replaced for spring might as well spend the buck now while i got it!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
THose are a nice set! im trying to find the guy near devs place to widen them... that way if he does buy your rims, maybe i will buy two off you!

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
really... hell ive sold about a dozen sets over the years i forget who i sell to.LOL o wait was yours the ones your folks drove down to get? hell wish i had folks like yours to do road trips for me.LOL

Yes sir that was "me" lol. They had just bought that car so they wanted to put some miles on it. I was fine without having do the drive in my Nissan lol.