454ss wheels, widen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Some one on this site has those stock sport wheels, made wider. Who has them? anyone know if hes still got them for sale or not? if not, would it be that hard to get a good welded to make mine wider? I love my stock wheels, but i want a big fat tire in the back....

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Venom had em I think he may had sold the guy that does is about an hour south of me. its 100 bucks a wheel iirc. you can find him on 454ss.com

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thanks, i dont know if itll be worth it for me since im so far north from everyone... but god id love to get my hands on a set....

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Well i can get em done for ya but like you said its gonna,be costly.id guess you would be upwards of 6/700 getting those 2 wheels done and up there

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
dawm, i dont want to get rid of my stock wheels... would hate to see aftermarket wheels on my truck :( i guess ill have to go with the 295s. Dev, did they clear with just a simple rolled fender lip?

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
you could try stockton wheel, they do make some stock style wheels and may make that style, if not them maybe "wheels now" does, they made the 16.1" x 18" wide rim shells i needed

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well if you need a pair of stockers i got afew. but the ones id rather part the set have rust on the insides. nothing that cannt be wire brushed and painted... but they might be a good canidate for widening if the guy that does it says its alright.... 80bucks for both and i could either ship or deliver these 2 rims to the widening guy if dev would tell me where hes at. of course gas money or shipping money. but first i would contact the guy that does the work and make sure that some rust is alright and he can still widen them.
these 2 have nice exterior chrome faces. just rust on inside from somehow tire having water in them. the other 2 i have that arent rusted are more towards poor shape. one has spots in the chrome that dont seem to rubb off and the other one has a crack on the outter lip, i believe its fine to drive because it was on a vehicle and tire held air perfect, but it just looks bad right there.

You must be registered for see images attach

heres the two worse ones. but they would still make great spares! id sell those 2 for 40bucks. plus shipping or what not.
spotted chrome one.

cracked one

i just sold my best set yesterday. the other set i have is a decent/good set but id rather not seperate them. i want 200bucks for that set/180 if i keep center caps.
maybe you could contact the guy and try to work out a deal for the work and trade for the 2 other rims or something.
just an offer. i live in brownsburg, indiana and about an hour away from devn
just another option for ya.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
ok, im going to try to get a hold of the guy... let me see first. id definitely be interested... id only need to wheels, but im guessing you only want to sell all 4 together?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well for the imperfection set i posted pictures of above id seperate them no problem! but my decent set of 4 i dont have pictured i dont want to seperate them.