454SS Mirrors or Cal-Vu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody prefer the SS mirrors off of the 454 trucks or like the Cal-Vu mirrors better. I need help deciding before I order one. I wanted to go with the SS style looking truck but those mirrors look tiny as hell. Plus my truck is an EXT Cab. Thanks for the help
Cal-Vu
You must be registered for see images attach

SS
You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ive had both, and there is a reason the Cal-Vus are still on my truck. the 454SS mirrors are junk, cant see **** out of them.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive had both, and there is a reason the Cal-Vus are still on my truck. the 454SS mirrors are junk, cant see **** out of them.

Same here Ive had them both they look good but not being able to see out of them gets old quick

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
This was also a fear of mine about the sport mirrors. I'm glad i found this thread so I know to steer clear of them.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I looked for ss mirrors for a while and could only find ****** aftermarket ones. It does seem a lot of people thats had em dont like em