454 SS mirrors with turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juanr_08

Reaction score
What’s up guys.

Anyone ever purchase the 454 SS mirrors with turn signals from RZ Lighting?

If so, any pics with them on and how you like them.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Those are neat, but my truck is bigger than a 454 SS so I need the bigger power mirrors LoL.
But I really like the idea of having a turn signal indicator in the mirror, for several reasons. The people next to you and behind you, this is another notice that you want to turn or change lanes...and the people in the truck can tell you have the turn signal on, and be looking beside and behind you. Helpful on these big boys....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See post #4

Last edited:

juanr_08

Reaction score
Those are neat, but my truck is bigger than a 454 SS so I need the bigger power mirrors LoL.
But I really like the idea of having a turn signal indicator in the mirror, for several reasons. The people next to you and behind you, this is another notice that you want to turn or change lanes...and the people in the truck can tell you have the turn signal on, and be looking beside and behind you. Helpful on these big boys....
Hahaha. Yes you’re correct, turn signals do help people around you. Might pick them up and see how it goes.

juanr_08

Reaction score

kolgeirr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed entirely. It looks like they make "normal" size ones, they're just out of stock. A set of those with the puddle lights would be sick on my Tahoe, might have to keep an eye on their site...

Thanks for making me aware that these exist @juanr_08. If you get the SS454 ones let me know how you like'em!

juanr_08

Reaction score
Agreed entirely. It looks like they make "normal" size ones, they're just out of stock. A set of those with the puddle lights would be sick on my Tahoe, might have to keep an eye on their site...

Thanks for making me aware that these exist @juanr_08. If you get the SS454 ones let me know how you like'em!
You’re very welcome and will do my guy.