454/sport chrome wheels oem 5x5 5lug LOCA PICKUP ONLY INDIANA, brownsburg 250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Brownsburg, INDIANA 46112 local pickup most days from 3pm-8pm. i prefer 24hour advance notice before pickup just cause i never know what ill be doing from day to day after work and dont feel like hustling around more than i need to ;)

250bucks takes em short and sweet. LOCAL ONLY. i had these on ebay and then took them off since i dont feel like going thru the hassle of shipping and pay ebay and paypal fees.
comes with everything but tires! 20lugs 20lug caps 4 black chevy center caps. parts are dirty cause i havent felt like cleaning them tho. im to lazy.
if you really want me to ship them i guess i could BUT i want 180bucks for shipping in 48states only plus the 250. its gonna cost me ruffly 150bucks just to box up and ship them good so i want some more for my time and gas to get packing and for my labor packing them up. call it shipping and handling. nothing new there.
small BB size indent in the chrome on 1 wheel look at picture. also another rim has a small outter lip mark on it again look at picture. very minor marks but i am mentioning them! i dont want to waste your time and more than i wanna waste mine. what ya see is what ya get. 4chrome wheels. local pickup gets a free black matching rim for spare.
BUT PICKUP PREFERRED! and im firm on price.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

local pickup only and ill also include a ugly black rim as well rusty but could be cleaned up and painted to be a nice spare tire to ditch that really ugly plain steelie rusty turd ya got under your truck!
I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE EXTRA CHROME RIMS. sold them already. these are the best rims i have.