4" rear drop shocks...what you like best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the doestch tech shocks on the rear with 4' drop and they just dont seem firm enough.

what do you guys run and/or what do you like best?

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
I run Munroe airshocks out back. Adjustable, and if you run them on seperate shrader valves the shocks realy stiffen up the rear end, there is little to no body roll. I love them.

JB11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks

I had monroe air shocks on my 2008 when I had it lowered. It really only rode great when I had like 80lbs of air, which in turn raised the back up. What psi do you guys run?

part #?

think mine were MA7843 or something

JB11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to check my psi in the shocks more than I did the tires lol, worried if I had a leak. I ran mine to the gas filler door and had the valve inside, pretty neat location.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to have those part #'s too guys . All the hype about air shocks being a better choice for 4/6 drops got me interested.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the doestch tech shocks on the rear with 4' drop and they just dont seem firm enough.

what do you guys run and/or what do you like best?

I have the red KYB MonoMax shocks on all four corners. Excellent handling & ride.