4-inch Lift, Pic and Advice Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Thomas

Reaction score
Hey, I'm wanting to lift my truck and run 315's. I'm not a fan of the way the 6 inch kits look, but I don't the 4 -inch kits. Does anyone have pictures of their truck with 315's or 35's on a 4-inch kit? Also, what are some things I need to prepare for and which brand do you feel offers the best quality parts. I don't 4-wheel, it'll mainly be a DD. Thanks in advance!

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
Hey, I'm wanting to lift my truck and run 315's. I'm not a fan of the way the 6 inch kits look, but I don't the 4 -inch kits. Does anyone have pictures of their truck with 315's or 35's on a 4-inch kit? Also, what are some things I need to prepare for and which brand do you feel offers the best quality parts. I don't 4-wheel, it'll mainly be a DD. Thanks in advance!
315s are pretty wide, what size rim are you gonna go with?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was able to run 315 75 16s on a 9 inch wide rim with just a body lift. Only rubbed at full crank

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I ran 315/75R16's on 6"s of lift, and still, would rub while turning on an incline/decline at 3/4 to Full lock.

Oldmoby89

Reaction score
Did you ever find an answer to your lift question? I have same issue. I don't want to crank t bars at all and if I understand correctly a four inch lift let's you keep the bars in a position more like the stock setup was.

J Thomas

Reaction score
I did, thank you. I've decided to keep my truck stock and invest the money I had set aside for lift, labor and wheels/tires to go back to school on. I appreciate the help, I do, thank you.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here is my 91 on a 4" Trail Master suspension lift. It is on Bilstein 5100 series shocks front and rear with rear 3" Pro comp leaf springs. The tires are 315/70R17 on 17x10 Weld mountain crushers with 3.5" backspace. I did have to trim the front bumper but just a little. You can barely notice in the picture. It does not rub at all from lock to lock or when going off road.