4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
makes sense. I figured ease of install would've been the deciding factor. IT would've been for me anyway

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Does anyone know why my low beams would still flicker when i hit the highs with my 4-hi wired up? The low beams shut off a few seconds and come back on with the highs. I thought my wiring may have been too small so i used bigger wire for the power and ground, still does it.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
So my 97 has the 4hi mod done. I have no idea when, where, who, what, or why. Will I run into problems installing barons HD 4-hi harness?
I assume not because because it's all new connectors to hook lights back up...

Just thinking if marker lights are unplugged/burnt out you get a fast blink. What happens when the headlights our unplugged/out?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my 97 has the 4hi mod done. I have no idea when, where, who, what, or why. Will I run into problems installing barons HD 4-hi harness?
I assume not because because it's all new connectors to hook lights back up...

Just thinking if marker lights are unplugged/burnt out you get a fast blink. What happens when the headlights our unplugged/out?

Look for an oddly placed relay on the drivers side fender. I would disable the current 4hi before installing barons hd harness (to prevent possible headaches in the future)

And if our headlights are unplugged or out only that bulb is affected

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Look for an oddly placed relay on the drivers side fender. I would disable the current 4hi before installing barons hd harness (to prevent possible headaches in the future)

And if our headlights are unplugged or out only that bulb is affected

Good to know, thanks, and I'm sure there is no relay on the fender, I'll double check to be sure.