4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3000k high? and 5000k low?
I'm not sure what the details are on the HIDs in my truck ... I got them from MOBS on this forum, so he would be able to answer this better than I can ...
I can tell you that this truck has a relay for the 4 HI mod and a relay for each HID ballast in the truck with upgraded grounding ...

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Used a kit off of eBay for 25 bucks, which is the same as what u show but IRS sounds cheaper and easier.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 54

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I didn't read through 19 pages of posts, but doi you have to do this to both sides or just one? Dumb question.....but I want to know if I need to buy 1 relay or 2.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I didn't read through 19 pages of posts, but doi you have to do this to both sides or just one? Dumb question.....but I want to know if I need to buy 1 relay or 2.

Just one side. That's how I did it using MeanGreen's kit:

You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking around my garage and I actually had everything to do this. I wish I did this years ago. It works great ii love it!! Awsome write up!!!!