4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had so many requests from members here to join that I am here now! If anybody is interested in a factory style full plug n play 4-HI upgrade harness, here is a pic of what I offer currently. I build a vast line of restoration quality harnesses for 73-87 trucks and I build full time both stock and build to suit harnesses. These 4-HI kits have become popular enough on the 47-present forum that I'm typically 2-3 days before shipping since I can't keep them in stock lol. These are not complicated to build on your own but if you want a stout factory style upgrade, this is it.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relays are 40A sealed 630-series Hella, 630-series sealed fuse holder w/30A fuse included. Delphi self grounding rings, 280-series headlight connectors as well as 280-series male adapter connectors as well. Wiring is color coded and all terminations are also dip soldered.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I've had so many requests from members here to join that I am here now! If anybody is interested in a factory style full plug n play 4-HI upgrade harness, here is a pic of what I offer currently. I build a vast line of restoration quality harnesses for 73-87 trucks and I build full time both stock and build to suit harnesses. These 4-HI kits have become popular enough on the 47-present forum that I'm typically 2-3 days before shipping since I can't keep them in stock lol. These are not complicated to build on your own but if you want a stout factory style upgrade, this is it.

You must be registered for see images attach

i'm going to copy and paste this in the thread i have going now....Ha, i found ya again! LMAO.....

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
gmachinz harness works amazing
Thanks Tyler! I remember your order from awhile ago-it's crazy how fast this particular harness has risen to be one of my most often ordered ones and I was wondering where everybody was coming from lol....it seems most people joined the 47-present truck forum just to find me! Well if being here too makes it easier for people to get a hold of me then I figured heck, I'll join this forum too!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler! I remember your order from awhile ago-it's crazy how fast this particular harness has risen to be one of my most often ordered ones and I was wondering where everybody was coming from lol....it seems most people joined the 47-present truck forum just to find me! Well if being here too makes it easier for people to get a hold of me then I figured heck, I'll join this forum too!

glad to have poked you with a stick........if you read my thread you'll see the "domino effect" that went into discovering you and your product...:rotflmao:..either way, i'm glad to see that there are plenty of people out there wanting to build things that would call "correctly"....

i'm not putting anyone down for not knowing, as i was guilty of that as a youngster.....i do however have no patience for people that are just lazy or too fu@kin cheap to do the proper job....and included in that "proper" is SAFETY......maybe even legal.......and for the first 40 years of my life me and legal were never used in the same sentence.....LOL.

remember....headlights are a system.....correct wiring is the foundation for a good system.....i'm very glad we have the option of procuring a complete and comprehensive harness....from someone that does it for a living.

:smoke2: (i like these little cartoon phuckers)

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Hey Bill-yes that is the harness you'll be receiving! This kit will power any kind of lighting you could opt for...it's built with a fair amount of overkill lol

i hope you'll drop in on my thread.....i welcome professional people and opinions of all interested.....i will be using various lights for different things and making harnesses and switching systems are something i was planning on talking about.....

later folks

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might have to grab one of those harnesses for the Suburban at some point. I made my own for the red truck and it made a HUGE difference. Then I got lazy... :lol: