4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for anybody that already has one of mine or has any questions I'm here. I try to update older harnesses with newer features yet keep a factory appearance. This is why I generally detest the "aftermarket" stuff....it's usually poor wire quality, knock-off Delphi connectors, cheap tin terminals (again a Delphi knock off) so I just build them with the same quality as I'd expect from a factory standard but with upgrades mixed in.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for anybody that already has one of mine or has any questions I'm here. I try to update older harnesses with newer features yet keep a factory appearance. This is why I generally detest the "aftermarket" stuff....it's usually poor wire quality, knock-off Delphi connectors, cheap tin terminals (again a Delphi knock off) so I just build them with the same quality as I'd expect from a factory standard but with upgrades mixed in.
Price for a harness?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Are these not built to order? He may have a large amount of orders to process.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2 on that, I don't think a one week delay is any kind of cause for concern.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had ran out of non-adhesive harness wrap and was awaiting a stocking order-just a crossover time where I was expecting parts to come in despite a lot of orders coming in....his harness should be there by now tho!

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides these 4-HI kits, I had 9 harness orders placed just this weekend too-its gonna be a busy week!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Besides these 4-HI kits, I had 9 harness orders placed just this weekend too-its gonna be a busy week!

busy is good...a note here and agin is too....

feast or famine, was that way for me in my business as a wood butcher......i never missed a meal
i'm happy as fu@k with my harness....still workin out the details for my next one