4/7 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodiemob

Reaction score
Thanks, the cali style is kinda growing on me, probably because my last truck was bagged and I would ride cali all the time. Tires are275/60/15's

Goodiemob

Reaction score
Thats a clean sport, any front end shots?

Not at the moment, I dont think the truck was originally a sport, I think the guy I bought it off put parts together to make it look like one. FYI I want your rims.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check on your RPO codes for BYP, thats the code for the truck being a sport. And thank you I like these rims too. lol

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any problems with your tires rubbing? I have the same wheels and was wondering how wide I could go without problems?
Thanks, the cali style is kinda growing on me, probably because my last truck was bagged and I would ride cali all the time. Tires are275/60/15's

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 295/50 tire is 11" wide.. the 275/60 is 9" wide.. from what ive read they dont you may have to roll your fender lip a little..

Goodiemob

Reaction score
I only had to trim one fender on the driverside rear, other than that no rubbing at all.