4.3 V6 looking for power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne4.3

Reaction score
i got a 4.3 and i gota bet going with a friend that i can build a 730rwhp twin turboed v6 with in the next eight years first stage of it is doing the bottom end.

K1 billet even fire rods
Ross forced induction forged pistons
350 billet steel four bolt main caps
ARP main studs
MSD pro billet distributor and programmable 6al-2 box
and some kind of 4l80e trans and a 14 bolt with 3.73 gears and a stand alone computer and having the stock computer's trans controls flashed out

but i don't know who has a forged crank if anybody can point me in some direction of a company that makes even fire forged cranks

then after that second stage is

Brodix aluminum heads
intake with multi port fuel injection bosses
Fast xfi multi port fuel injection kit for 1000hp applications and taking the stock computer's engine controls flashed out
some type of ceramic coated shorty headers

then the final part

two 69mm turbos
and some kind of exhaust set up

that should be enough to propel me to the need horse power I need

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For that amount of power you're going to need a Bowtie block, and I imagine you'll going to Moldex for a custom billet crank for said application. Would probably be better to drop the distributor and go with an 0411 PCM and a coil near plug setup, like the LS motors. The bad would be getting blown down by a turboed LS motor with less money in his setup than you have in your rotating assembly. Different isn't always good, and you really need money to burn to do something like this. I would suggest talking to the Sy/Ty guys if you're serious about putting forced induction on a 4.3L.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Why? I stock LQ4/LQ9 with a mild cam/tune would run circles around it anyway, and you'd spend half as much.