3D Design Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
actually, i found them premade off the google sketch warehouse, but trying to get them fit took me awhile. im not happy with the spring angles either. they seem a little low, and im having a hell of a time trying to get more arch in those springs

I doubt you'll be able to arch them with out distorting the eyes, I get most of my stuff from the warehouse also but unfortunatley no one makes aircraft motors so I can strap them to airboats

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Crap Ive made

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try out FreeCAD. I'm just kind of nervous about the high cost of SolidWorks and the risk involved in downloading it.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I'm working on right now:

Got more done yesterday and today. It's my little side project. I'm gonna try and build an GMT400 ECSB w/ shortened wheelbase, and then from there work on a lift and cage and all the offroad goodies.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Im parts collecting now to get the damn thing built, going with WWII aircraft theme. Ill Wind was a design off a P-51 mustang, Im going to do the rest of the boat in OD Green and the sharks mouth and eye on the bow.

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
solidworks FTW!!!!!!!

i have a bunch of diff parts i've made in solidworks for school. have a drawing of a car that i started on for solidworks back in the day. i'll see if i can find it

Reaction score

Never got to finish, it was my side project in class.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some sweet models in here guys. Anyone have a code for SolidWorks? I lost my crack and I need to model up some things for my SAS.