383 Tahoe Turbo Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaali

Reaction score
Sup GMT400 this is my first forum thread so bare with me. About a month ago me and my brother procured a 1996 Chevy Tahoe 2dr. It has an LT4 Hotcam, we changed the stock springs to GM Factory LS6 Valvesprings, comp cams 787-16 retainers and ported the heads and machined the valve guide boss. It's still running a stock torque converter and headers which almost negates all the mods lol. Since we've been stung by the horsepower bug, we are now going to stroke the motor to a 383, install edelbrock EFI system and a Garrett Turbo. I know we have to do the stuff like 411 PCM, custom tune and stuff but was asking if you have any tips and things to look out for. I've seen a lot of guys ***** out on the turbo 5.7 vortec deal and me and my brother always go through with it. I will be posting detailed step by step and build pics as well.
-Jaali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_SZvpeuRJE