350 tbi torque how much can i produce?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any idea on torque? lol and that must be fun truck to drive and you got me thinking on a tpi conversion..... how much does it cost roughly?

Not really, but I have to be real careful that it's pointed in the right direction before I stab it. TPI conversions are Lloyds thing-he's got it down to a science.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
id pick darts over stock any day, ive wasted alot of money on cracked vortec heads and only made an 1/8 of it back scrapping them all
I would like to say thank you to both of you!! and agreed slowburb. So you guys agreed i could make around 370 torque around 2800-3000 rpm? and just out of curiosity how much horse power would i make? i care a little more about torque being it is a 4x4 and towing application.

Also ccreddell you said you ran a lt1 cam how is that for low end mid range torque? and i no next to nothing about tuning so how hard is it to do?

i dont see an lt1 cam reaching your goal at all, with a very nice tune 310 all day sure, been done many a time

If i do roller cam is it worth to go to roller rockers as well?

id go full roller if your looking for anything past 300

Nope just a realist.

just an ass lately, one of the debby downers of tbi who doesnt realize that stock tune is and theres more luster inside when you delve into it

The holley does better than the factory tbi. Same mileage I got I Georgia too

holley tbis are , the projection4 is an idea but more air than i think your gonna end up needing, at this rate your 370 goals arent even plausible yet you have a long way to go with part selection before hand, holleys were plagues bad with injector and casting issues, money not well spent

i 100% hate tpi on a truck, 4x4 truck i should say, too much weight and size there for it to have been beneifical. it excelled making power in areas where tbi and carb didnt but the overall drivability of it compared to abuilt and properly tuned tbi for our old setup was less than impressive

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
id pick darts over stock any day, ive wasted alot of money on cracked vortec heads and only made an 1/8 of it back scrapping them all

i dont see an lt1 cam reaching your goal at all, with a very nice tune 310 all day sure, been done many a time

just an ass lately, one of the debby downers of tbi who doesnt realize that stock tune is and theres more luster inside when you delve into it

holley tbis are , the projection4 is an idea but more air than i think your gonna end up needing, at this rate your 370 goals arent even plausible yet you have a long way to go with part selection before hand, holleys were plagues bad with injector and casting issues, money not well spent

i 100% hate tpi on a truck, 4x4 truck i should say, too much weight and size there for it to have been beneifical. it excelled making power in areas where tbi and carb didnt but the overall drivability of it compared to abuilt and properly tuned tbi for our old setup was less than impressive
Ehh when you step up and see the light of better engines it happens. Not trying to hurt your feelings.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

And Tyler if you're saying that tbi engines get 20 mpg you just lost alot of credibility.

Last edited:

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

okay, i probably wasnt going with lt1 cam but it was an idea im leaning towards one of comp cams roller cam for mine. what one would you recommend?