350 tbi torque how much can i produce?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my builds a mess, i dont have a specfic engine build, i started with a motor i thought was decent but didnt comp test or anythinbg whihc was dumb, ran ok but PO had his way with some stuff and it was janky so i didi a top end, heavily ported tbi heads (good info on that is on tbichip.com or headbytes on youtube) k1002 cam with roller 1.5's and poly locks, intake is an edelbrock tbi which i would not suggest, id recoment a basic tbi to carb intake for intake bolt pattern and just run an adapter from you carb to tbi. exhaust is headers, 2,5 with h pipe and whatever mufflers were on it. e fans, ultimate tbi mods, tpi fuel pump with adjusted pressure, if i had to do it over following the same tame specs id run the sam cam with same rockers or uprade to an lt1/melling/or speed pro cam. Woody80z28 runs a stock lt1 cam converted to roller, the other selection are all hydraulic flat tappet. id swithc out my intake like i said to a carb one and either run vortecs or an older carb head with a decent flow rate and chamber. if you want to use what you have TBI heads ported out are a good source for your low end torque. my next build which im currently at is a little more wild considering an eaton m112 and 454TB is involved.

and what cam are you running i tried a quick google search but couldnt find it

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i stall at 2k, changed just about all my shift points, cam only lasts til 5 grand in my case but when i get heavy on it i usually let off at 5500 because i can still push the truck further, i just dont, its only a matter of time that i do that and snap the crank. the new motor already has forged internals, id say i dont care about the current motor but im not up to pulling it out yet

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thats my only drawback with the 1102 cam is rpm range, if your not crazy and push it that far like i do then it works well within operating range but drowns off right after that, tbis draw off around 4500 anyways thats why the cam works well with it. LT! works a bit nicer, idles a hair smoother add 1.6s with it and it helps out as well, bumps your lift high so studs may be necesary

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant find a LT4 NONE hot cam and im not crazy about the 1102 cam because how "high" on the rpm range it starts i want something lower than 1,500 rpms like 800-4500 rpms and why does it stall at 2k?