350 tbi datalogging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my aldl cable coming in tomorrow, and wanna make sure I'm ready for datalogging with tuner rt pro. Anyone know which profile is correct? All include 91 L05 in the description. Should they all 3 work? Anyone specific I should use? A058, A106, or A138.

Also. I'm assuming I DONT need the 10ohm resister, correct?

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which profile is correct? All include 91 L05 in the description. Should they all 3 work? Anyone specific I should use? A058, A106, or A138.
Which ECM do you have? That determines what definition file you use. Here's some too. BTW you need TunerPro RT to data log. No, you don't use the 10K Ohm resistor.

And here's a list of ECMs/PCMs with definition files and other good stuff

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BTW, those files are the older .ads files for older TunerPro RT. For your version 5 you want an .adx definition.
I do have rt pro. I did notice I couldnt import those def files, I was following a video from 2015 lol. I will have to check out the ecm # and get back with you.

I got the 88adx, that may work based off what I seen on the tuner rt website.

Thanks!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone specific I should use? A058, A106, or A138.
BTW, those files are the older .ads files for older TunerPro RT. For your version 5 you want an .adx definition.
T
I do have rt pro. I did notice I couldnt import those def files, I was following a video from 2015 lol
here is a way to convert .ads to .adx but I wouldn't use it unless I had no other choice. It's best to find the newest version which has been "hacked" for more information in TP.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which ECM do you have? That determines what definition file you use. Here's some too. BTW you need TunerPro RT to data log. No, you don't use the 10K Ohm resistor.

And here's a list of ECMs/PCMs with definition files and other good stuff
No. 1227747

so using $42 for data loggin. Downloading and loading that profile now. My cable should come in around noon. I dunno weather to be nervous on what i find or if I dont find the answer why my truck idles like **** when hot lol.

thanks for the help, will follow up with results and most likely more questions.

Im surprised shurkey hasnt stopped by to say hello!

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so using $42 for data loggin. Downloading and loading that profile now.
The latest $42 files are $42-1227747-V5.0.adx and $42-1227747-V5.9.3.xdf I found them somewhere on gearhead-efi.com but can't remember where. I can't attach them here on this forum or in a PM but, if you wanna PM me with your email address, I'll be glad to send them to you.

A word to the wise - there's a "patch" in the .xdf so you can see injector base pulse width and spark advance as well as hiway lean cruise, and EGR delete but, you have to set the patch(es) in your .bin and burn the chip to make it work. If you don't have the BPW and SA patch, your logs will look weird on those 2 items. HTH

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The latest $42 files are $42-1227747-V5.0.adx and $42-1227747-V5.9.3.xdf I found them somewhere on gearhead-efi.com but can't remember where. I can't attach them here on this forum or in a PM but, if you wanna PM me with your email address, I'll be glad to send them to you.

A word to the wise - there's a "patch" in the .xdf so you can see injector base pulse width and spark advance as well as hiway lean cruise, and EGR delete but, you have to set the patch(es) in your .bin and burn the chip to make it work. If you don't have the BPW and SA patch, your logs will look weird on those 2 items. HTH

You can burn the chip with tuner pro? I have a suspicion that my TBI needs rebuilding. I wanted to make sure nothing else was wrong with the truck before I do that with datalogging. I dont know if I need all that advanced stuff. What you think?

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can burn the chip with tuner pro?
Not your original 2732A EPROM but you can flash a SST 27SF512 EEPROM with a Moates Burn2 and their utility " Flash and Burn. Then you need to solder in a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket in place of the one your old chip goes in. Kinda involved but that's what you have to do in order to "tune" your ECM.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not your original 2732A EPROM but you can flash a SST 27SF512 EEPROM with a Moates Burn2 and their utility " Flash and Burn. Then you need to solder in a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket in place of the one your old chip goes in. Kinda involved but that's what you have to do in order to "tune" your ECM.
Lol yea I probably wont do that unless I decide to 383 it out. And that may never happen.