30lbs of R12 refridgerant.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
I have a 30lb container here brand new in box.. Looking to get 300 or so for it... R12 usually goes 13bucks a pound.

I am willing to ship this item.

Call 386-747-7729

Last edited:

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Yeah but i am certified to sell it plus its extra cause we don't use it anymore, and you have to be certified to buy it. 20 bucks over the internet to become certified.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yeah but i am certified to sell it plus its extra cause we don't use it anymore, and you have to be certified to buy it. 20 bucks over the internet to become certified.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

You can't get certified to handle refridgerants on the internet. You have to go somewere to take the test. I have a universal epa certification as well as 410 certified. I have been working with refridgeration and heating and cooling for over 4 years...300 is a smokin deal if it is what you say it is just don't get caught selling it its been banned for several years now...going price is bout 500 a jug if its found btw

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
I know how much they are now haha. and yeah i have Complete EPA Certification. I also have 608 and 609. I just have to find the cards. And some of the tests we did do was over the internet. But we did have to have a certified person "watch over" us.