3.73 vs 4.10 mpg with 33s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Pulling trucks use lockers, I know ARB makes one, but it's spendy.

As for swapping components, I read somewhere the brackets on the frame are different, at least some of them.

If I were to go through all that, I would probably just put a solid axle in one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Is there for the 3/4 ifs. If so do you know anything about the swap?
Complete custom fab job. Waste of time and money.
Pulling trucks use lockers, I know ARB makes one, but it's spendy.

As for swapping components, I read somewhere the brackets on the frame are different, at least some of them.

If I were to go through all that, I would probably just put a solid axle in one.

Lots of trucks use lockers

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
My point was I know they make them for 3/4 and one ton trucks, because I've seen them on my friends pulling trucks, then I've seen those friends picking up pieces of case off the track lol.

Not that only pulling trucks use lockers... I have a locker in my DD lol

Pampo'sTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought if you wanted to use a locker in the front it just needed to be the actuator type like an e-locker or the arb air locker. You can put a locker in there but it will affect the way you turn for sure. LOL In other words like shat.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought if you wanted to use a locker in the front it just needed to be the actuator type like an e-locker or the arb air locker. You can put a locker in there but it will affect the way you turn for sure. LOL In other words like shat.

Will it still give issues turning while unlocked?