2wd 1500 CrewCab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
He'll yeah man! I actually live real close to port Vincent so were probably pretty close.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
very rust free. the paint is giving out on top n on hood. i couldnt find any bodywrk on it (except crappy repaint to top n hood). everything is there, just inop a.c. and very dirty inside.

the rear was hit n the bumper replaced in the past, which evidently was enough of a hit to tweak the bed since both bed corners lightly touched the cab (near back window)and the lower body lines n molding are a bit off from cab to bed. Toss the bed??
anyway im a newbie and was searching for some info on these early obs conversions and happened to see the link! i actually registered as a user before i saw the link. so, greetings...

-l<

It most likely wasn't hit. Frame sag is a very common problem on the crew cab conversion trucks. There's a lot of them out there like that.

l<yle

Reaction score
yea, i'm up walker south just before you cross over 12 headin north. did you get by the port vincent community center saturday? they had a car show n bbq...

l<yle

Reaction score
Well, welcome to the site! nice truck... what are the plans with it ?

well, my trans guy just picked it up, it got water in the trans yoke seal from the hurricane. i never took it off the trailer...
so its getting a torq convertor, shift solenoids, red clutches, shift kit n corvette servo. while its on the rack also having the rear drained/inspected, all stock frontend parts inspected/repaired as necessary and r/r rear main seal.
beyond that, disassemble the interior for thorough cleaning and charge n diagnose the a.c. besides tires, that should get me through the winter.

l<yle

Reaction score
also gonna get it on the frame machine to ck for sag and straighten as necessary then box main section. i found a bed n tailgate since the current set up has been tweaked, but the trans cost was a little un expected so that will slow my roll a bit. especially since the wife has invoked the 'i get new carpet for the bedrooms' clause. :) so, i will prob do a lil body drop on the current bed to bring the body line back in to spec. cant go riding around folded up like dat...