285s on a nbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know this may not be the right place to ask but i figured some one would know. my dad has an 04 burb with the 17" rims will 285/70r17 fit in there stock or with a crank? dad saw my tires and said he had to get some of his own

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might need some crank.

yea thats what i was thinking too. he might be going with the 275/70r17 hes waiting to see what the shop finds out if they fit or not. but the 265's do seem to be way to small for that truck especially in the back

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

its got fender flares if that changes anything? but i've been telling him it needs a crank

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
these are 285s on my grandmas truck. with a crank 285s will fit. people even throw 305s with some minor trimming

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea he decided on just keeping the 265's on it. i think just having the bfgs on it will make it look overall better either way. the only real concern is if he'll actually go with the t/a's or **** out and buy the rugged terrains...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
yea he decided on just keeping the 265's on it. i think just having the bfgs on it will make it look overall better either way. the only real concern is if he'll actually go with the t/a's or **** out and buy the rugged terrains...

Either way, i wouldn't buy BFG's.