2010 Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What shows have yall been to over the pas few years? and what shows do you plan on going to this upcoming season?
This will be my first year to be going to shows so i wanted to see where all yall had been.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i havent been to that many shows or anything other than local stuff

and i never entered my truck in anything yet

but this year if my truck is nice enough i will be entering all the local shows and i know that quite a few friends and me are goin to indy this year for the 4 wheel jamboree there

we would go to the one in springfield il but they wont be having one there any more as far as anyone knows

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been to the Indy Jamboree several times , but that was back when i was 4, 5, 6, and 7 lol so i dont really remember it much.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i have never been there personally but a few friends have so that is are big thing we are gonna do this year

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some guy from vertically challenged tried to recuit me and my truck to their club but i dont like manditory stuff. and i also dont want to show off my baby halfassed and i mean i want it to be complete in my eyes before its a show truck. but mainly i got to the sand dunes, thats basically a lifted truck and dirtbike show to me lol. but i used to be more into my kx250 and had more money in that thing than what i paid for my truck so she used to just sit on the beach but not this year!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wait all winter for show season to come around again, we travel out of state about 5 times a year, and try to hit all the local show's. The must see show's for me are, 1st Showfest, been numerous times, this year it returns in May at Samstown in Tunica Miss., 2nd Relaxed Atmosphere All Star Event in Millington, Tenn. first weekend in Sept. great show, 3rd Slammily Reunion in Fort Smith, Ar., it's at the end of July. These are great show's, and I know ther are lot's more than this.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill be at All Star Event for sure with the truck and maybe Heatwave but for sure Ill be at most of the shows within 5-6 hours from me oh and SEMA for sure

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man i would love to go to some of these big shows but they are just to far away from me so its not really worth it for me to go to them

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I would love to go to SEMA as well. They don't allow general public in do they.