2000 K2500 CCSB South Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking to sell my obs ccsb. Truck has ~45000miles on a new 5.7 vortec gm crate engine. and less than 20000 miles on lift, Procomp 6in. cranked to 7.5in. custom shackle flip rear with 2in blocks and zero rate,3in body lift, completely rebuilt front end( hubs, poly bushing, tie rods,rotors, iddler arm, pittman arm), axles have been regeared to 5.38 with new bearings and seals through out with a detroit trutrac in the rear. performance tune. Tires are new 41x14.50x20 iroks (~3000miles), Wheels are 20x10 mt classic2s painted to match the truck, black on rocker pannels is just plastidip to cut down on rock damage, will probably remove and paint wheels black with color matched Bead lock rings shortly. 5in c-channel front and rear bumpers, front has a mile marker 9k hydro winch, rear has 2 recevers, and comes with a custom 26 drop hitch with stablizer links. 20% tint sides and rear, and 35% on the entire windshield. the truck does need the gas guage fixed stoped working corectly, the pins and bushing replaced in the front doors and the driver seat bottom is cracked/torn, asking $9000 obo you can reach me at 8032four6953five
You must be registered for see images attach

most recent pictures right before the new 41s, truck is sitting on 39.5s in the picture

what she looks like with the plasti dip off the rockers and black wheels with colormatched rings, will tryn get her cleaned up and take some current/interor pictures this weekend

Last edited:

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
only interested in trade if I can get close to $5000 cash plus trade, mainly interested in extended cab 4wd or 2/3 car trailer thats goosneck