2000 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 CCSB 4X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Truck is really clean, I can see the amount of work you put into it, but you'll never see that asking price

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
That trucks the reason i got py0s. Good luck! Wish i could buy it to match my truck

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Truck is really clean, I can see the amount of work you put into it, but you'll never see that asking price

Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with this. Sucks because it's obvious that you put a lot into it, but that's just the way this stuff works.

It's been my experience that unless you view a project vehicle as an investment from the very beginning, and think very carefully about every penny spent on it, you'll never get back the money you spend on maintaining it. Just will not happen.

I can guarantee that I've spent close to $15-20K on each of my trucks, not including the purchase price. Hence the reason why I'll never sell them!

Good luck though, hope you at least get some reasonable offers.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
I'm with the rest... awesome truck, essentially a brand new truck again. But with that said you will never see $14k. Even if you got $10k, thats an $8k loss of money and you aren't even counting your time... Not sure what you have in mind for another project, but if it was me, i'd have to question whether or not its worth it.

Unfortunately, when you commit so much time and money towards a truck you have to assume you are keeping it for a long time, and if you don't, expect that you're not getting your money back out of it. That's why i don't understand all these guys spending all of this money on engine conversions only to sell them shortly after. That's just money/time wasted.

Great truck though, one of my favorite OBS CCSB's no lie.

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have a hard time selling no doubt! I really would love to keep it around, but I can't drive 5 trucks at once. And yes, I know $14k is a pipe dream. But leaving that open to negotiations. I've actually had alot of interest already, surprisingly. And my next project will be another Duramax. Now that is something that sucks the money out of you especially if you like to play and go fast ;)

New link

http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/5525417957.html

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
:bawl:
This is one of the trucks I tracked down that got me on the forum, if only I had money for it!
Do you take souls and or internal organs or is it cash only?
And that add has been flagged as well,

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
As I was reading that, I understood that you have a lot of time and money into it but I didn't really know where the truck stands as far as completion. I assume that it is 90-95% complete besides the box, and some leftover wiring for the airbags and other misc things. If it wouldn't take that much more of your time, I think that sale would be easier to sell if it was just a box swap without all of the extra mysteries.

And there wasn't any pics of the box damage which would help the buyer gauge if they need your new box or not.

Also, for the price, I am with everybody else that it may be difficult to sell outright but you might want to list some things that you would be looking for as a partial trade to help bring the price down.

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say its 90% complete. The new box does have some dings in it as well as it needs to be painted because it's the wrong color. The SDM and such will have to be duplicated from 98-99 Burb 2500 as it would be identical to my build. Just dont want to spend any more money as I know I will never get it back. And if it doesn't sell, I guess I'll have 6 trucks all to the wife and myself!

And I have no idea why my ads keep getting flagged? WTF? Done 3 different times now.