2000 CCLB 3500 4x4 6" lift leather 83,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my hood on!!!...man I love the look of a cowl hood!...I'm super stoked about this if you can't tell...

You must be registered for see images attach

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, there is no other body style than the 88-98 GM's that cowl hoods look perfect on!

Well I agree but I am also partial to the 67-72 body style...although I don't own one now I spent 4 years building one that I owned for 10...and that truck will always have a place in my heart!...but I sure do love the look of these especially with a cowl hood...I am enjoying it!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK got the steps on today....and the truck needs cleaned pretty bad also...but here are a few pics in the shop...I am very happy!

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have pretty much the same truck as yours and was wondering if you were getting bad axle wrap and that's why you did the traction bars. I haven't towed with mine yet but I have a 7k lbs trailer and was wondering if I would get much wrap under load with my lift blocks.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It may not be that you even know your getting axle wrap but once you install a set it firms everything up and doesn't let the axle move...especially with a lift block, there is a ton more leverage and relying on a super long u bolt, I wanted more protection against that axle moving especially when I do hook up to a trailer...

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense. Any chance you would be willing to post up your plans and measurements for those traction bars?