$2000 Air Compressor for $400!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Found this on another forum i am active on. I am not buying one as i do not have the space, but it maybe be a very good buy for a lot of you. If you google this make/model, you will see that these air compressors go for over $2000! One of the members on the other forum called Amazon, and confirmed that this is the price they are selling them for. These compressors are sold and shipped through Amazon, so you get their return policy if there is a problem.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001DZHV3K/ref=nosim/grelak4x4-20

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn....i bet its hot to the touch

It's Amazon so I doubt it. I ordered one so I'll let you know what happens. I'm betting it will be like that miller welder Grainger was selling for $380 a few years ago an it will get canceled....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im gonna look again,maybe i will order one also

It's not a scam, I signed into Amazon like normal an it already had my email, shipping address an card info. So it's not someone trying to steal your info.

Just fyi to it's 220V...

Saucy can you link us to the thread you found it in?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn i dont have 220......bummer

You'll still come out ahead after having a 220 outlet installed. Heck you could run it off the plug for your dryer for a while if you needed to. If you have an electric dryer that is....

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmfao i would but my laundry room is upstairs.....that would require a long ass extension cord!!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmfao i would but my laundry room is upstairs.....that would require a long ass extension cord!!!

:doh2: I don't think getting an outlet installed in the garage would be more than $2-300 depending on where your breaker box is located