2"drop leaf springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Florab0i91

Reaction score
Thinking about these for a 2"drop and replacement for springs hat are currently on the truck. Opinions ?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with getting any help on drop leafs around here, ive asked and all I get was " I had them and they rode fine " Kinda leaves me hangin on the whole info if ya know what I mean ..........

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Norcalss has drop leaves on his dads truck. I've heard they sag quickly.

Adam

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No one knows anything about them is all I've ever come up with...

Florab0i91

Reaction score
Haha alright, thanks. So if they sag quickly, OEM replacement with shackles and hangers?

Florab0i91

Reaction score
Are you doing 2". Or more? I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and go the whole 4"

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 4" BellTech drop leafs on my truck as part of a 2/4 and then eventually 5/8 drop. I drove it close to 100,000 miles with those springs. I drove it empty. I drove it loaded. I drove it fast. I drove it slow. I don't have one negative thing to say about those springs.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 4" BellTech drop leafs on my truck as part of a 2/4 and then eventually 5/8 drop. I drove it close to 100,000 miles with those springs. I drove it empty. I drove it loaded. I drove it fast. I drove it slow. I don't have one negative thing to say about those springs.

My concern is that I'm doing this on a ext cab so there is a lil more weight. I don't want to drive a waterbed around town if ya know what I mean

Florab0i91

Reaction score

Did you use the leaf springs for the 5/8 drop as well? Because if they lasted that long and also work well with that much of a drop I would like to use these as a starting point.