2 door 2 wheel drive Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Window sticker is what i would love to have, but didn't have it for this one.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Swapped out the front tires for a 235/55 Nitto to fill out the fender gap a bit more.
I'm looking at the end of this month to do my swap
My truck has 248,000 miles on it and still runs good, I believe the motor was rebuilt though. This truck is basically a new truck. Every part of the suspension is new, everything other than the steering box on the steering linkage is new. Rear suspension is new. Brakes front and back. Wheels and tires are less than 6 months old. Leather seat covers are new and look to be original GM covers. They fit perfect and you could not tell they are not the original covers. New carpet.

So far I have done the 0411 PCM swap and running my 5.7 vortec at the moment

Been gathering parts for the past couple months and looks like I have the majority of them at this time.

80k mile 4.8L out of a 2006 Silverado
2002 Harness (to get extra wires for the new motor)
Shoenfeld headers
Swap motor mounts
Fuel fittings and hose (will not be cuting anything, everything has an adaptor to -6 fittings)
Lextech AC bracket with alternator relocation
Swap flexplate and spacer
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

navi243

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Swapped out the front tires for a 235/55 Nitto to fill out the fender gap a bit more.
I'm looking at the end of this month to do my swap
My truck has 248,000 miles on it and still runs good, I believe the motor was rebuilt though. This truck is basically a new truck. Every part of the suspension is new, everything other than the steering box on the steering linkage is new. Rear suspension is new. Brakes front and back. Wheels and tires are less than 6 months old. Leather seat covers are new and look to be original GM covers. They fit perfect and you could not tell they are not the original covers. New carpet.

So far I have done the 0411 PCM swap and running my 5.7 vortec at the moment

Been gathering parts for the past couple months and looks like I have the majority of them at this time.

80k mile 4.8L out of a 2006 Silverado
2002 Harness (to get extra wires for the new motor)
Shoenfeld headers
Swap motor mounts
Fuel fittings and hose (will not be cuting anything, everything has an adaptor to -6 fittings)
Lextech AC bracket with alternator relocation
Swap flexplate and spacer

I know this is an old thread, but do you have any updates?