2-3 Inch Rough Country Lift kit?! Is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not worth the 600, if you're looking for a 2-3" lift go with a 2-3" body lift or body lift/torsion crank & block combo.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Just crank your stock keys, get an alignment and be done with it. Aftermarket keys are a rip off. Stock keys with give you as much lift as stock suspension allows

sent from my glade air freshner

livelifewideopen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rough country UCA is a good deal. i think its for a 2-3". With cranking the stock keys it allows you to keep some down travel in the suspension, or just run the Upper ball joint flip. But yeah other than that just crank your stock keys and buy some lift blocks and u bolts

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just finished my ruff country 2-3" last weekend and got it alined on tuesday the truck rides and drives alot better,it doesnt feel like im riding in a wagon any more.

You must be registered for see images attach

Canadian2Door

Reaction score
i just finished my ruff country 2-3" last weekend and got it alined on tuesday the truck rides and drives alot better,it doesnt feel like im riding in a wagon any more.

You must be registered for see images attach
Got a before and after pic of the truck?