1999 Chevrolet CCSB Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
I don't really want to sell this truck, but my situation has changed. I have been wanting a CCSB dually for a while and finally got it, but now I need to sell it. It was going to be a Duramax/Allison conversion, and airride suspension. I know it is priced high and needs a lot of work, but I figured I would start somewhere. The price of course is negotiable and obo. Besides I may get lucky and sell it on craigslist. I don't know how many were made or if they are really rare, I have not seen another one around here. Everything else is in the ad. I will keep it open until I sell it. The truck is located east of San Antonio, TX. It is a 1999 Chevrolet CCSB Dually. It needs work. It will need to be taken by trailer. The best form of contact is by email, text or phone call.
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5017955436.html
Thanks for looking, hope I don't get flamed too hard because of the price and condition of the vehicle.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely not an easy truck to find. Would look super sharp slammed. :gr_grin: Good luck with the sale!

Richard

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Haven't seen many of these jacked up either. I think for what it is and what it needs your price is fair. Pretty uncommon truck. Good luck with the sale. Hope it goes to a good home.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

joedee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man the things i'd like to do to that ..But my wife has to good of an alibi and alot of sink holes in Kentucky ..