1999-2000 ccsb's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah, a SAS'ed CCSB, blah....wait, wut?

Haha I know you've said many times you didn't like it, could you elaborate?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i've always wanted one of these trucks since i first saw one i have a soft side for crew cabs

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

Didn't need a truck that size(if you notice I did go back to an ext can for my next truck), I actually have come to the conclusion now that ccsb's in this body style look weird, the thing got a whopping 9 mpg on the highway and like 6 in town, the interior color on mine was gross. I just didn't like the truck as a whole.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

Didn't need a truck that size(if you notice I did go back to an ext can for my next truck), I actually have come to the conclusion now that ccsb's in this body style look weird, the thing got a whopping 9 mpg on the highway and like 6 in town, the interior color on mine was gross. I just didn't like the truck as a whole.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've personally always like the crew cabs in this body style...especially a short bed dually..but that's for another thread. lol