1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Lmao really?

Thats when i bought my first truck and he does no work to his truck all he does is play video games and cry when me and dad wont do his work for him

make him learn to do his own work

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great! Maybe a set of OEM style flares???

Not a huge fan of fender flares, but I might look into if I can find a really cheap set. Some of my friends have them and some look really bad on their trucks, but others don't look too bad. I'll keep the possibility open, but it ultimately comes down to funds, haha.

In other news, almost got T-boned today....

-Nick

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of fender flares, but I might look into if I can find a really cheap set. Some of my friends have them and some look really bad on their trucks, but others don't look too bad. I'll keep the possibility open, but it ultimately comes down to funds, haha.

In other news, almost got T-boned today....

-Nick

Have a set i'll sell you for $80

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a set i'll sell you for $80

I may take you up on that. I'm going to check with some friends of mine to see what they have to say about the flares and may even put them on my truck temporarily to see if I like the look.

-Nick

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I may take you up on that. I'm going to check with some friends of mine to see what they have to say about the flares and may even put them on my truck temporarily to see if I like the look.

-Nick

Sounds good just let me know what you decide, i'm in cedar rapids ia

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
If they fit an obs Yukon I'll send 80 bucks your way if nick doesn't want em.

Sent while drivi-

They'd fit the front but on the 4 door yukon/tahoe the rear doors are part of the fender so you'd have to cut them or something