1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Pressure washed her today to get all the mud and dust off the truck. Now I have a bunch of water spots, haha. I'll get to the full wash this weekend with the soap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score

Pressure washed her today to get all the mud and dust off the truck. Now I have a bunch of water spots, haha. I'll get to the full wash this weekend with the soap.

X2 need to put some shine on the Yukon. Yours looks pretty good as it is right now

Sent while drivi-

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Hopefully it's nothing major, but it's been making some strange noises lately. Of course it never does it when I have others around to see what they think it is. Hoping it's just weather related and nothing severe.

Also need to take a look at my front and. Been making some loud clunking noises when I make hard left turns and big bumps/potholes. Ball joint maybe? Then gotta check the brakes. Sometimes they are super sensitive and you stop with barely touching the pedal and the next time you basically have to stand on the pedal and you still don't slow down. On top of that, my wipers are 50/50 on when they work so I'll need to check that out too.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score

Hopefully it's nothing major, but it's been making some strange noises lately. Of course it never does it when I have others around to see what they think it is. Hoping it's just weather related and nothing severe.

Also need to take a look at my front and. Been making some loud clunking noises when I make hard left turns and big bumps/potholes. Ball joint maybe? Then gotta check the brakes. Sometimes they are super sensitive and you stop with barely touching the pedal and the next time you basically have to stand on the pedal and you still don't slow down. On top of that, my wipers are 50/50 on when they work so I'll need to check that out too.

My dad's brakes are the same way, does your brake light come on on the dash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad's brakes are the same way, does your brake light come on on the dash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I've never seen the light in the dash come on. Hoping I just need brake fluid, but I don't know.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In my 2005 I was getting loud grinding noises and my ABS light would come and go, turned out my bearings in the front gave out, caused my brakes to act like that, the bearings in the front have the ABS sensor in them I believe, I know that my truck is a few years newer than yours but maybe the problem is the same?

Sent from the Sierra Club

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

All cleaned up and ready for prom tonight!

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking about more lift later on down the road along with some 35s. Should I go with a 3" body lift plus the 2" level I already have or should I get a 4" suspension lift? Thoughts? Pros/cons of each?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thinking about more lift later on down the road along with some 35s. Should I go with a 3" body lift plus the 2" level I already have or should I get a 4" suspension lift? Thoughts? Pros/cons of each?

Body lift is literally 5 or 6x cheaper thats a pro