1998 Chevrolet K3500 CCLB "Zeus"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Yeah guys, it left this evening. I originally purchased the truck so we could go places as a family, but that just didn't happen. We wound up taking the wife's car more often. I bought the ECLB to downsize and downengine a little bit.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah guys, it left this evening. I originally purchased the truck so we could go places as a family, but that just didn't happen. We wound up taking the wife's car more often. I bought the ECLB to downsize and downengine a little bit.
Well if it wasn't being used, I can understand that. Hopefully it went to a good home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Damnit I just get over you parting out the black K3500 last year and then you smack me in the face with this?!

The K2500 should fill the hole in my heart nicely once you get those PYOs and that diesel bumper on...

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Damnit I just get over you parting out the black K3500 last year and then you smack me in the face with this?!

The K2500 should fill the hole in my heart nicely once you get those PYOs and that diesel bumper on...

Lets put it this way. $1400 was just spent tonight on the following for the black truck...

285/75/16 Kenda's
2014 Chrome Tow mirrors
Rain visors
10% window tint kit + brow
Glass lens clear headlamps + led markers
Frosted clear corner lenses
6K HID's hi and lo
Red led tail lamps
Red led third brake light
new under the seat 2x10" sub box

I'll hustle up a nice gray cloth 60/40 bench and matching rear seat this weekend for it too.