1998 Chevrolet K3500 CCLB "Zeus"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of all the colormatching. But now that I see your truck like this I don't see it looking any better any other way; except maybe a PTM Diesel smoothie.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of all the colormatching. But now that I see your truck like this I don't see it looking any better any other way; except maybe a PTM Diesel smoothie.

I was initially going to remove the painted bumper and go back to a chrome bumper. But I gave this bumper an extra week and it's sure grown on me.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally ditched the old camper mirror holes in the factory doors today. I still need to paint the bottoms of the doors, but that'll come soon.

I think in the next few weeks, I also need to fix the passenger rocker, which has some rust.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Nothing really new, aside from the fact that I finally played in some mud with the truck tonight.

Foundout the truck is useless in 2wd in mud slurry.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a double din setup, especially after discussing it's fitment with Dave.

Pretty happy with the fitment, I wasn't too thrilled about the radio support I had to cut out of the dash though.

I'm definitely happy with the truck again, after while it just became a "boring" daily driver to me.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Man i love this truck. I have yet to come across another white cclb especially with a 454, grey cloth, and power options.

I'm glad someone does! :)

Hopefully, i'll shift into the next additions soon. Which should be a 6" lift and a new flatbed. I just need to get my 90 running.